Thursday, March 06, 2008

a treasure in the mail...

Oh, what is this? So beautifully wrapped... Oh, my! What a delight!!

The world can be a very magical place at times... like when a new blogger friend sends you a most marvelous gift! JoAnna from An Altered FairyTale http://analteredfairytale.blogspot.com/ is an amazingly talented artist. Her creations are full of whimsy and beauty. She pays such attention to detail that her pieces are truly works of depth and meaning. Out of the blue she sent me this absolutely gorgeous piece. It is so ME! I adore every little thing about it! It will have an honored place in my Mermaid WonderLand... not only because it is so incredibly fabulous, but also because it is a reminder that friends are one of life's most precious treasures!!!
You can find JoAnna's enchanting work here...
and here...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tag! You're it! Come check out my blog for details!

Cathy

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Dale,
I came over here from Sarah's and Cathy's sites.
Those goodies you sent Sarah are darling. Anyway, I come here and you've received something from a thoughtful person as well. Isn't this world a great place? -Enjoy!
~Tracie
My Petite Maison

Lola Enchanted said...

OH my gosh!!!!! this is truly amazing!!! We need people like JoAnna in this world.. Creating passionate art and sending it to make peoples days!!!! You are so lucky and she's such a dream!!!!~
You must be a treasure to have received that package!!!!! You both are such a DELIGHT!!!!!!~

Sherry said...

Hi Dale...I came over from Joanna's...because she forgot to photograph what she had sent you!! LOL! I'm glad I came -- not only is your RAK giftie gorgeous..so is your blog!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails