Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ah, delight!!

I adore springtime! I always feel like I have endured a battle (aka~ winter) and am jubilant to have survived! Winter is rough on stranded mermaids! So, the world is turning most gloriously green. Flowers are beginning to bloom and the birds are singing! I am trying to complete my major spring cleaning, thus the lackof creative output. I am so eager to get back in my studio. I have a mountain of birds and nests just waiting to be transformed into magical creations. But, I must persevere and get the *&#$@*&!* cleaning completed.
I'm off to a meeting this morning and oh, it seems I might have to pass one of favorite thrift stores. Hmmmm... well I do need to look for trinkets for my nests... Perhaps just a quick dash in to scope out the baubles...
Hope your day is filled with blossoms and birdsong!

1 comment:

Jessi Nagy said...

beautiful!!!
hope you had a great easter!
oxoxox,
jessi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails