Friday, March 21, 2008

Glitter Girls field trip


Glitter Girls field trip, originally uploaded by Sea Dream Studio.

TGIF!! It is a gorgeous spring day here in suburbia! The Glitter Girls have dashed off to Virgin Gorda to play in The Baths. What fun! I imagine they will be glittering seashells and making seaweed costumes before the day is done.
Me? Oh, how sweet of you to ask. I must finish my Easter bunny duties. As the kids get older their Easter baskets become more difficult and expensive to fill... but I am choosing to look at it as an opportunity to be creative. So, I am off to finish that task and enjoy this lovely day.
Those Glitter Girls had better take me on their next field trip!

6 comments:

Our Hands For Hope said...

I'm glad you approve of your photo on my blog....I love your work!
Terisa

Charmingdesigns said...

oh my goodness I love your blog!! Can you help a girl out??? I REALLY want to change my sides of my blog and dont know how...I have tried going in and changing the background url but it didnt work, I dont know if I need to change every "background urls" that are in ther...can you head me in the right directon. I would also like you to "poof" me to the sea side!! Laurie

Unknown said...

sweet!! love the collage!!!

Jessi Nagy said...

very cute!!
have a great easter!
oxoox,
jessi

Charmingdesigns said...

Thanks for getting back to me. Every time I see a beautiful blog, They all come from the same gal!!!I may be headed in that same direction...sooon!lol Your flickr photos of your work is beautiful! Laurie

Susie Scott said...

Hey,
I want to go to the seaside with the Glitter Girls today and play! Alas, I am stuck in the DESERT and I don't mean cupcakes!
How did someone that loves the ocean and the beach as much as me.....end up in the desert!? Oh well, it's not too late, huh.
Thanks for your art that takes me away, even for a little while!
Love it.
Susie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails