Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday...


So, I am up to my neck in this insane spring cleaning/life overhaul, but I HAD to take a minute to make a little SOMETHING! I used some charming images from the most endearing vintage baby book to make this banner. I loved working with these colors... aged pastels, I suppose.
This is available in my shop (link to your right).
My sis and I nearly worked ourselves to death yesterday. We are always having to move something that weighs more than we do.
And I'm wondering why I have so many shoes... and still want more?? I only have 2 feet. The math is so screwed up... Oh, well...
It is a dreary day, but still springtime, so I will not despair. I am off to McKinney to do my one day a month shift at the shop. I am soooo over-worked ;)...

3 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

this is darling!
have a great weekend,
oxooxx,
jessi

Anonymous said...

take a breather hun!! lord your making me tired! haha I love the banner but I am not shocked I do I love everything you make. haha at least ya dont have a lovely cold like me... blah I dont get stick the whole winter but once the nice weather rolls around I am feeling like crap with a cold.. Oh and dont feel bad I dont even have room for all my shoes they use to be in my trunk till like a month ago when I had to take over the whole closet! haha just never got them all out from the move. well anywho going to get some more tissue! hugs

toodles-
sarah

Jeanne said...

Cute Banner Dale! I should be "spring cleaning" too, but we keep getting snow, so it's hard to get in the mood. I feel since it still looks like winter outside, I can put off the "spring cleaning" for another day. Good luck with yours though - sounds like you are making good progress!
XO
jeanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails