Sunday, November 02, 2008

halloween 2008


halloween 2008, originally uploaded by Sea Dream Studio.

Halloween is not the madness it was when I had four costumes to make and my own little swarm of trick-or-treaters to wrangle, but it is still fun. Now there is just Will dressing up, so it is a much more sedate evening. I miss the chaos, but it is a bit of a relief, too.
Will had lots of fun with his buddies and (as you can see) fared pretty well in the candy department. We always sort the candy. Amazingly (and sady) Will got only one Reece's cup! Well, at least I won't have my usual guilt about sneaking them out of his stash.
The husband donned his superhero duds. I guess guys never outgrow that. He always did look good with his boxers over his jeans.
Hope your Halloween was filled with fun (and Reece's!!)!

2 comments:

Diane Mars said...

Looks like your son got a lot of sweets, what great costumes.
Hugs, Diane

Unknown said...

Stop by my blog...I tagged you!

Cathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails