Thursday, November 06, 2008

Thursday


angelic avatar, originally uploaded by Sea Dream Studio.

Oh, poor Kate, my sweet daughter is feeling awful tonight. I suspect she has strep. Off to the doctor tomorow...
She is 19, but still my baby girl and I hate for her to be sick.

I worked on some digital jobs today. The image above is an avatar that goes with a new Lollishop banner now listed in my Etsy shop. I love the hopeful expression on this girl's face. I gave her sky blue wings. They fit her, don't they?

I have a a new project buzzing around in my head. It involves velvet, acorns, twigs and more. My hands are itching to get to work. It is a good thing to have a fresh idea brewing!

1 comment:

Dagmar said...

Hi Dale'
I found your blogspot today when I bought Artful Blogging winter 2009 It is great to see such talented artists sharing their passion. I love your banner as well.
Dagmar
http://fromdagmarsdesk.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails