Thursday, November 20, 2008

I escape!

Watch out world~~~ I'm on my way!
I am tearing myself away from this computer and stepping across my threshold, out into the chilly November afternoon!
In other words, I have a few errands to run.
I am feeling that tug I sometimes get... the universe telling me that there might be a treasure or two waiting for me at my favorite thrift store. I will report back if I find anything remarkable!
And if you are one of my dear banner customers, do not despair. I am working my way steadily through my stack of orders. Yours will be ready soon! :)

2 comments:

Sherri said...

better that you did it then instead of tonight. BRRRRR it is cold out there.

Nancy said...

I feel that too sometimes and I usually find some really good deal - always at St. Vincents where I'm one of the faithful!
Your poem was really beautiful...flowing.
I left a message for you on my blog with something. Hugs to you :)Nancy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails