Sunday, November 23, 2008

weekend wrap-up

How can it be Sunday night?? The computer has eaten my brain!
Actually, my sis and I escaped for a while yesterday afternoon. Of course, we nearly froze, but we had fun.
Last night I saw "Twilight". I think it is very nice the way Edward GLITTERED in the sun! Think of it... handsome, immortal, dangerous, strong, smart, musically talented, a snappy dresser AND he SPARKLES!!! I think I will be dreaming of vampires for a while.
Today was swallowed whole by digital orders. I did go to church and out to lunch with friends and family, which was very nice.
My 2 younger boys are out of school all week and Kate's last day is Tuesday. I always like it when my kids are at home, safe in the nest.
Hope your weekend was warm and glittery!!

6 comments:

vivian said...

My girls and I will probably go see the movie together.. They both read all the books and say they were amazing. I'm not a big vampire fan.. but they tell me its not "that kind" of vampire story!
Im dying to go see Australia when it comes out this week too!
keep those babies warm and cozy this week!!
hugs
vivian

Leah C said...

My daughter is "in love" with Edward! Sounds like you had a fun and productive weekend:) Love that banner!

MJ Ornaments said...

From one mermaid lover to another, I sure do enjoy your beautiful blog. My daughter went to see the 12 showing of Twilight when it came out last week. :)
Take care,
Martha

Maddie M. said...

Awww, I love this adorable blog! You're so talented, dearest! :)
So So pretty, everything....
Enjoy your week,
Sprinkle

Anonymous said...

I love my banner! I have a blog award for you if you have time?

Attic Rat said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Teresa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails