Wednesday, February 04, 2009

It's only a paper moon


Today I am working on a huge paper moon... spackling it and preparing to paint and glitter it. It is for a dinner/dance at our church on Saturday night. We're going to take paper moon photos of the attendees. Should be fun and it least I am getting my hands in some glitter after a long non-sparkly spell of all digital projects!
But you know what? Spackle does not smell good!
I think I'm going to have to light some incense in the garage.
Whoa! That takes me back to my high school days...
Okay, I am off to hammer the CO2 detector that is STILL beeping even with new batteries!
What's with that?

3 comments:

vivian said...

incense and Highschool, hmmmmm I remember those days too!

Attic Rat said...

Maybe it is detecting CO2? Hope not. I bet your moon is going to turn out lovely! - Teresa

RetRomantic said...

Paper moon. That should be a great theme. Thanks for tickling my creative cells :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails