Today I am working on a huge paper moon... spackling it and preparing to paint and glitter it. It is for a dinner/dance at our church on Saturday night. We're going to take paper moon photos of the attendees. Should be fun and it least I am getting my hands in some glitter after a long non-sparkly spell of all digital projects!
But you know what? Spackle does not smell good!
I think I'm going to have to light some incense in the garage.
Whoa! That takes me back to my high school days...
Okay, I am off to hammer the CO2 detector that is STILL beeping even with new batteries!
What's with that?