Friday, February 06, 2009

awww...


Look at my poor baby! I LOVE my car. It's a 2006 Honda CRV (the year before they changed the body to make it look like a short fat minivan) and I adore it! After centuries of driving a minivan, I feel so sassy in this car. I'm 5'2", 100 (or so) pounds and this car is the perfect size for me. It has realtime 4 wheel drive (that I never use, but think it's cool), Sirius radio, lots of cool cubbyholes for stowing my Edward Cullen doll and cellphone, so... I am very sad that an errant BB took out my rear window last night.

I NEVER leave my car out the garage, but I was working on that $*&@#! paper moon for my church so I DID leave my car sitting out. The neighborhood boys (good kids) were having an airsoft (and BB, apparently) shootout up and down the alley and one of the BBs got my window. In fact, there is a silverly BB in the tray between my 2 front seats. I'm not mad. I have 4 kids, 3 of them boys. Things happen. I'm just a little inconvenienced and out $100 for the insurance deductible. Farmer's even sends out a MOBILE repair guy! They are coming this afternoon. Woo Hoo! Gotta' love that.

So, mostly I am sad that my pretty gal got a boo-boo. Soon she will have a shiny new window and nobody got hurt... so it's all good.

TGIF!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Loria said...

Aw, Man. That really stinks. But, boys will be boys. I also have 3 boys and 1 girl. My Girl is the youngest.
How funny. Thanks for the lovely work on my banner and blog. I love them! I am working ALL weekend on refining my blog and filling my Etsy!
Take care! xo, Lisa

Leah C said...

Ouch! That had to "hurt":(

Annabelle said...

For a moment there I thought they stole Edward....good thing he is safe… hehe. Sorry to hear of the accident but things happen when one least expects it. On Friday my truck broke down and had to sit four hours in -17 temps with a terrible cold till my son and husband arrived, left it overnight in Ottawa and then went back the next morning to drive it home thirty kilo hoping the alternator wouldn’t give. Anyway needs to go in the garage and probably will be a hefty bill. Like you said “at least no one was hurt”.

Hugs Annabelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails