Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Christmas Eve has dawned clear and much warmer! I do believe we are ready for Christmas. The kids and I have a mountain of cookies to frost, but everything else is finished. Whew!
Last night sis, K,W,C, J and I went to see Twilight (yes, my 2nd time) and it was great fun to watch those pretty vampires. I have always has a fondness for vampire movies... The Lost Boys (original version), Interview With a Vampire. Brad Pitt was so charming in those lacy shirts...
Ah, well, back to reality.
Hope your Christmas is merry and bright
and filled with delightful surprises!! xoxoxo~dale

5 comments:

Moongrl722 said...

Twilight was great! Thanks for the invite. Vampires....pretty...yummy. Brad Pitt with long hair.
Ok, I'm back. I love your family pic. I guess people who have never seen you in person don't know how those animated crowns just float above your heads wherever you go. It can be distracting for the people behind us at the movies, but oh well.

Leah C said...

Have a happy holiday!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I hope you and your family have the best Christmas ever!!! I cant wait to see twilight! love the family pic!!!! Big mermaid hugs!!

toodles-
sarah

StickyKitten said...

Merry Christmas, Dale! xo

Jessi Nagy said...

hey sweets.

Merry Christmas!!
oxoox,
jessi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails