Monday, April 07, 2008

ta da!


ta da!, originally uploaded by Sea Dream Studio.

Doesn't my garage look fine??? Sis and I spent the entire gorgeous weekend in the bowels of hell... er, I mean my garage. It is looking rather fabulous now, as you can see...
Oh, allright, that is The Hall of Mirrors at Versailles, NOT my garage, but it is easy to mistake one for the other. And don't Sissy and I look spiffy? We always do major clean-ups in our aprons. Mustn't get a smudge!!!
Off to the shop today, though I'd prefer a massage by the beach...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have fallen in love with your work! Isn't it fun to "find" someone new? I am a mermaid too, washed ashore in Sacramento. I will check back often!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and your website!
Your work is great!
xoxo
Dollybelle

mendytexas said...

Ok, girlie...if that's your garage, I am comin' over to live there. LOVE the cuties with the aprons. I know y'all did a super job in the real garage! hehe
:)mendy

Sherry said...

You make me laugh!!! And yes, divas such as yourselves definitely need aprons for cleaning that "garage"!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails