Friday, April 04, 2008

Sparklette Emma


Sparklette Emma, originally uploaded by Sea Dream Studio.

Oh, Lord! It is COLD here! What's with that??? We had a fierce storm last night and it hailed so much it looked like an inch of snow on the groud. At 3am it sounded like someone was dumping rocks on our house!
So, now it is cold,wet and grey. ugh...
Yesterday sis and I found some good bling. In fact, I have some new items for my shop... some gorgeous necklaces that I will list later today or tonight.
Despite this dreadful weather, I am going to work on my garage. It is the final step in my mega-crazy-buttwhooping spring clean-up! Sis is coming to help me (I tricked her.... promised her a rhinestone trinket!! LOL!). Hopefully we won't freeze to death.
Hope your Friday is filled with sunshine!!!

2 comments:

My Other Best Friend said...

I have got to know, where did you get all of your vintage photographs?? They are very cool. I have this baby album that I am trying to do. My friend had me help put hers together but now I need to one-up her but alas I was adopted at 9 and have no baby and childhood pictures but I am extremely proficient in photoshop. But I need me some cool B&W's.

Sleepy Hollow Craft Company said...

This pic is AMAZING and the way you ***BliNgeD*** IT OUT IS SO COOL! I LOVE IT!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails