Friday, April 25, 2008

Here's JoAnna's goodies from me for the Enchanted Swap(minus the sand castle). I will post a pic soon of the wonderful mermaid magic wand she sent to me!! I adore it!
I am off to McKinney to work in the shop today. Looks like more bad weather headed our way. Tornado season is very stressful. It is impossible (and foolish) to sleep when the weather map looks like someone spilled daygo paint on it! Aside from those pesky twisters, the weather is glorious. I love spring so much!


4 comments:

Gina M Smith said...

You've been busy! Have fun in Canton! I'll be at A&S. Wish you would come to ZNE!

Lola Enchanted said...

That looks completely splendid!
please try to stay safe! Take care, enjoy your weekend!~

tricia stirling said...

eek, i'll think safe thoughts for you!

Joanna Rowan said...

So very beautiful Dale! Thank you so very much! I just got back from my brothers wedding and this as on my doorstep! So beautiful, I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful creations! Thank you mu friend! Joanna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails