Tuesday, August 26, 2008

fairy moon garden


fairy moon garden, originally uploaded by Sea Dream Studio.

Oh, how fun to play today with glitter, crepe paper, pages from one of my vintage ledgers, a vintage dolly, pink rose cabachons! I ended up with this little vignette from fairyland. Find it here... http://seadreamstudio.com/
Will and went to the zoo... er, I mean Target for a few school supplies. Looks like a bomb went off and all us poor, distraught mothers hunting for erasers are the refugees. And who's hoarding all the 1 1/2" binders?? Every *&#$@ year I find myself on the hunt for them! They are more elusive than Big Foot!
I did find Will a fabulous Day-of-the-Dead looking swim suit. Was that on the list? Nope, didn't think so.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails