Sunday, March 08, 2009

in case you wondered...


Frigidaire Washer, originally uploaded by saltycotton.

I've been distracted by feeling lousy for the past few weeks, but I must share my J*O*Y over my snazzy , new Frigidaire front-loading super-deluxe, ultra-fab washing machine! Girl, if you want really appreciate your little household helpers, try going without one of them for a few weeks. I guarantee you will be glowing with happiness when said gadget or machine is repaired or replaced.
This item has an added "feel good" factor in that it is an EnergyStar appliance. I even get a nice fat credit from the city on my water bill for using it! Gotta' love that.
It is a dreamy, beautiful Sunday afternoon and I am trying to use mind-over-matter to make myself feel better. My antibiotics are letting me down and I continue to feel sub-par. How utterly boring. Perhaps I'll do a load of laundry! That should cheer me right up!! ;)

1 comment:

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

Gotta love those new front loaders. I have one and wouldn't trade it for the world! Happy washing!

Kitty

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails