Thursday, March 19, 2009



I can't think of many things that make me happier than saying

farewell to winter! Well, saying it from the deck of ship

would be nice, but anywhere feels good!

Speaking of feeling good, I am getting better every day.

I am trying hard to keep up with my digital orders

and have even taken a few hours to work on some new

jewelry projects! I am trying to decide if I should put my

new creations in my shop or save them for Paper Cowgirl.

It sure feels good to be able to create again!

Hope spring has sprung in your neck of the woods, too!

xoxoxox~dale

2 comments:

Tiedupmemories said...

Hmmm..tough decision!How about a little bit on etsy..then de-activate them for cowgirl if you don't sell them by then.Oh..I see then you won't have anything for the show.Hello..I'm slow!Ignore me! I just love the Spring banner up above!!It's beautiful!Glad to hear your feeling better!
Tracy

Annabelle said...

Now Dale this banner is beautiful! I am just learning to make a borderless one and so far having trouble.Great creation on this one!

Hugs Annabelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails