Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sparklette Sally


Sparklette Sally, originally uploaded by Sea Dream Studio.

The husband is feeling much better today. Seems that shot of morphine helped him over the hump. He still has a lot of recovery time ahead, but he is feeling a bit more human today.
It is a glorious spring day here in the Dallas 'burbs. I love hearing the sweet sound of lawn mowers and leaf blowers. To me it say... "summer is near!".
If my nursing duties will allow I hope to spend a little time in the studio today. I am starved for making art!

5 comments:

Lola Enchanted said...

This is a lovely piece! I'm happy to hear your hubby is doing better! That must mean your doing better!!! {wink, wink}
Have fun in your studio if you get the chance!!
Take care!~

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back and okay! I was worried about you I saw where there was a tornado in Canton I was like OH NO MY FRIEND!!! pheww soo glad you are alright!! Love the little birdies you got and all the other great goodeies!! I put up a new kit in my shop you should go check it out!!

toodles-
Sarah

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh what a pretty piece.
Alison

Sarah said...

I LOVE THIS!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

DMG said...

You are so talented! I love your whimisical images and use of dreamy mermaid color. I'm glad your husband is better too.

Hugs,
Alberta

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails