Monday, May 05, 2008

sea dream studio


sea dream studio, originally uploaded by Sea Dream Studio.

So, the husband is improving... slowly. Had to redo his bandages today and it felt like an old episode of Twilight Zone... unrolling all that gauze and then... eeek! Looks like Frankenstein's knee... lots of staples! Poor guy. He is going to be in bed with his leg in a crazy orthopedic contraption for a while.
And my daughter has some sort of weird flu-type bug. I feel like I'm running a mini hospital here. Be kind to the next nurse you encounter. They work really hard! I must say I prefer being the nurse over the patient. I've had a enough of that to last me!!
Oh, yes, I forgot... my son Ian has a cold. I think we need a quarantine sign for the front door.
I feel fine.
So, have I made any art? No. Only the digital collage above. I'm too busy handing out meds, etc. Maybe tomorrow.
Art Fest looms and I need to get busy!
Off to dream of St. John... where I took the photo of the sailboat in the collage.

1 comment:

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh you poor thing - nursing your poor husband and now your daughter with the flu. Lets hope it is only a cold Ian has. Hope your hubby is doing better day by day.
Love the digital collage. Do you have a computer program to do that?? It is really great.
Take care of yourself too.
Alison

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails