Monday, November 12, 2007

snowglobe


snowglobe, originally uploaded by Sea Dream Studio.

The weather here on the outskirts of Dallas is hardly Christmasy. It was a most splendid weekend with temperatures in the low 80s. I LOVE it!! Still the holiday season nears and I am busy making Christmas things for my shop.
There is a bit of a pall over our household as my daughter has split with her sweet boyfriend. We all love him, so it is a loss for everyone. So sad, but who knows... they may work things out in the future. He is a dear young man and I confess, I would have been most delighted to have him as a son-in-law someday. My precious daughter is spreading her wings. Sometimes it is just too hard to be a parent. One misses the days when the kids small and easier to protect... sigh...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails