Monday, April 13, 2009

still here...

Yes, I'm still here, healing, trying to stay cheerful. Pain is still an issue and the nights
are long. I have had another excursion. Went to Michael's with my sis on Saturday.
I don't last very long. Between the tightness and the weight of my brace, my fatigue
and the pretty much constant pain in my knee... well, I am only good for a short trip.
But, it is so good to get out!
PT is going well and I can really see that it helping me already. It is utterly exhausting,
but I feel like I am inching my way toward wellness and that is a good thing.
I have been working on some jewelry projects. My sis and I are hoping to go to the Dallas
Bead Show next month. I am going to hunt down a wheelchair and rob a bank
and we'll be set!!!
I've also felt like doing a bit of digi work. There are some new banners in my Etsy shop.
God, I love this laptop!!!
I am thankful every day for my wonderful friends and family
who take such good care of me and lift my spirits
with their kindness and love.
xoxo~Dale
Look! Do these crutches rock, or what??
Yep, it's come to this... LOL!

3 comments:

Leah C said...

Still wishing you a speedy recovery! Those red crutches rock:)

Cindy said...

*sigh* leave it to you to find the coolest crutches. LOL. Glad you are mending, slowly but surely. Hang in there.

-c

Sweet Remembrance said...

Dale..Think of you!
Hope your running full boar soon!
Priscilla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails