Thursday, April 09, 2009

one step (ha!) forward...


I started physical therapy yesterday.
I am not going back...
until Friday! LOL!
Everyone is nice (and a bit evil!).
I was there for 2 LOOOONG hours.
It really does make me happy to be at this point
where I can DO something to speed my recovery.
My sweet friend Heidi is kidnapping me in a few minutes
for a jaunt to Target. Look for me on the Rascal doing donuts!
Well, it beats these 4 walls! I am pretty excited even though
I have to wear my medieval leg brace (I have gentler
one to wear at home).
Hope your Thursday is wonderful! xxxooo

6 comments:

Leah C said...

Glad you can get out for a bit:) And good luck with physical therapy!

Brenda said...

OMG!!! That is hysterical!!! I love the picture. Remember it hurts, but it works!

Annabelle said...

Love the picture as well.
Glad to hear you are doing fine.

Hugs Annabelle
Happy Easter

Cindy said...

Some how...I can just see you popping wheelies on that little Scooter and laughing like a kid! :D

Glad you are on the mend. And, no pain, no gain!

-c

Jan Thomason said...

still thinking about you constantly. hoping, hoping, hoping that you're feeling better every day!!
......this will make you feel better - i have bestowed upon you a most coveted award.
oh, yeah, for real.
just go to my blog and pick it up. www.polkadotbarn.blogspot.com

email me or something when you're feeling up to it.
if i knew a phone number, i'd call and check on you!

xoxo, jan

Shannon (Faith and Chocolate) said...

Sweet hugs, my dear!!!
Love,
Shannon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails