Tuesday, July 22, 2008

never forget your heart's dream

It is another beautiful summer day. I honestly should live where it never gets cold. The heat suits me, makes me happy!
I am working on my Paper Cowgirl class samples today. I am nearly done and ready to take photos.
My son Ian is at Ground Zero today. Their choir is singing at a nearby church this afternoon. Tonight (on a lighter note) they are seeing "Wicked". Last night he sent me a text at 11:50 that they were in the subway waiting to head back to Harlem, so I think he is getting a lot of real NYC experiences.
Will and I are headed out to the pool to enjoy this exquisite afternoon.

6 comments:

me2 said...

"Never forget your hearts dream"...that is a good inspirational quote for me, as I forge my new beginning...thank you. Enjoy the warm Summer days! (forcryeye)

Alison Gibbs said...

Sounds like a fun time for you in the summer time.
Fabulous quote
Alison

Leah C said...

Sounds like fun summer days for you & your family...enjoy!

Amy said...

Dale,

Do you make blog banners? This looks like one...I've been trying to find someone to make one for me. I adore your art and love the sparkly things you always add in. Please let me know if you will be offering this in your store.

Thank you!
Amy

SUZAN BUCKNER said...

Hello!! I know you from Flickr! WOW!!Your shop and blog are AMAZING!! I would love to put your banner for your shop on my blog...if you want me to, I will. Just let me know!! Suzan

Anonymous said...

I agree me too I shed some tears about your son! I peeked on craigslist and Wow!lots of good deals for Florida winter homes,some are brand new!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails