Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Jewels of the Sea


Jewels of the Sea Swap, originally uploaded by Sea Dream Studio.

As I've said before, I really don't participate in many swaps. I think they are wonderful, but I am always so busy that they make me a little nuts. That being said, if I am invited to one with a theme as marvelous as "Jewels of the Sea", how can I resist? Heather from Speckled Egg hosted this fabulous swap. I really enjoyed making my pendants and even soldered some for my shop, which I will be listing later today.
It is crazy hot here. No surprise, though. It is July in Texas. I LOVE summer and as far as the heat goes... BRING IT! It beats grey, cold weather any day!
All is well. I am working in my studio and enjoying the long, sunny summer days... bliss...

4 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

oohh yours are gorgeous!! i hope i get one!!
oxoxox,
jessi

vivian said...

these are great! i love them. I'm enjoying summer too. would enjoy it more if I didnt have to go to work everyday!!
hugs
vivian

Junkstylediva said...

These turned out nice! You are so creative...hope you are feeling all better from a few weeks ago!

Whitney said...

I love the pendants! They are beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails