Saturday, June 07, 2008

june


june, originally uploaded by Sea Dream Studio.

I adore June! Summer is just beginning and possibilities bloom like wildflowers.
This weekend we are attending several graduation parties. The weather is gorgeous, so it should be fun to celebrate with these seniors who we have known since that were little tots. Luckily only that have grown older, not me!!
My son, Ian, leaves for Costa Rica (a science trip to study in the MonteVerde rainforest) on the 18th and I haven't even looked at his packing list. Smart, huh?
My oldest son, Jake, just got a great new job so we went out to celebrate that good new last night. The husband's knee is getting better and he is only using one crutch now. The downside is that soon we will no longer be able to call him horrendous names and generally torment him over his crippled state. It is fun now as he cannot catch up with us, especially when we put his crutch just out of reach!!

So far June is parties, good news, hanging out by the pool and glorious sunny days! Who wouldn't love that?

6 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

hey cutie!!! '
i love June too!!
gorgeous lay out!!!
have a fab week
oxoxo,
jessi

mendytexas said...

Havin' a great time over here too! My senior in HS is also going on a fun trip...and working too! Love to think of a time to get together! :)mendy

vivian said...

HI Dale!
just stopping in! I'm glad your hubby is recovering well.. looks like he'll be good to enjoy his summer now huh?
graduation party invites are stacking up here too. I live in a really small town, so its fun to go to all these parties and see everyone!
costa rica and the rainforest!? wow. What an awesome opportunity!
stop by and visit my blog sometime! hugs and sunshine!!
vivian

Alisa Noble said...

I know what you mean about June. This June is a big one for us... my Ian turns 16! Hope your weekend is going great.
Alisa

Leah C said...

June is wonderful, isn't it. Best of luck to your sons; wishes for a speedier recovery for your husband:) Enjoy these summer days!
P.S. I just love that layout you posted. Gorgeous!

Alexandra said...

June is so wonderful. Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails