Sunday, January 27, 2008

FLY collage


FLY collage, originally uploaded by Sea Dream Studio.

Just added this collage to my shop.

After a VERY foggy morning, we had a most lovely and warmish day here... in the 60s!! My friend, Laurie and I hung out. She is teaching full-time now and I miss her so much! She is like a sister... as nutty as me, poor thing. We went to JoAnn's and bought craft supplies, because neither of us have any at all... okay, that was a lie. We had a lot of fun being mesmerized by any and everything that had a speck of glitter, a sequin or a rhinestone. How sad life would be without a dear friend that is as easily amused as I am!!

3 comments:

Rose Garden Romantic said...

What a beautiful collage!! Clara the crowned wren is adorable, too! I too am easily entertained looking at sparkley goodies at Joann's!
Michelle

Sandy said...

I just found your web site through flickr and I love your art work. I popped over for a visit to your studio and was wowed by your beautiful creations. I'd like to add you to my Firends to Visit on my blog and feature you in a post. May I have permission to do so and us one or two of you photos in the post with a link back to you?

Miss Sandy
http://quillcottge.blogspot.com

MaryEllen said...

Hi Dale,
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Hope you have a great Birthday too!
....right behind me too?.. ohh well. Nothing much we can do right?

Always love your Blog, and your art is always so gorgeous!!
take care girlfriend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails