Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Don't do this...


Don't do this..., originally uploaded by Sea Dream Studio.

Took this sunrise picture through the car window, WHILE DRIVING!
Smart, huh?? Well, if you stop on the little curvy road leading up to Will's school a carpool mom might pop a cap at your head and this is not a photo I am willing to die for.
The weather gods are feeling benevolant today... high near 70 and mucho S U N S H I N E! Oh, yessss!


So, how to spend so lovely a winter day? I plan to give the hacienda a quick swipe of cleaning, pack up Etsy orders and make some art... or... go to the thrift store! Hmmm.... maybe I can do all of it... if I get off this computer!!

2 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Beautiful shot, and love the valentines below!
Sandra Evertson

Sea Dream Studio said...

Sandra~ Thank you so much!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails