Sunday, December 27, 2009

and a good time was had by all!

Christmas was marvelous, sweet and WHITE! Yes, here in north Texas we had S*N*O*W!!
The storm arrived just after midday on Christmas eve and it snowed all afternoon and evening.
While I am not fond of winter so much, it was pure magic to have a white Christmas!!
Now several days later a few white spots linger... waiting for more, perhaps, as the old wives' tale says? Our forecast hints of ice on Tuesday. We shall see...
I have had a lousy cold and have yet to rip down my decorations as I am prone to do right after Christmas. I may start in a bit or leave them until tomorrow. I am not one to leave them for long after the holiday has passed, but this cold has me feeling a bit listless.
Hope your holidays were magical!
Stay warm! xoxo~Dale

4 comments:

mendytexas said...

I'm so jealous! NO snow down here...but still sunny and cool. So glad you had a great holiday. Happy New Year! Hugs, Mendy

Leah C said...

A white Christmas is a pretty sight indeed...wishing you well:)

Celestial Charms said...

Lovely vintage ice skating image. Fun to look at the expressions of the spectators too. Hope you keep warm, as cold air is all over Texas. Feel better too!
Maureen

Ineke Original said...

Just wonderful!
greetings from Holland,
Ineke

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails