Thursday, September 20, 2007

long night

How did my little Will do last night? in a cabin? in the woods? Two long hours away from home?? I hope he was so exhausted he slept soundly. I kept thinking him waking up in the night, in that deep darkness that we never have here in the suburbs of Dallas. Oh, my baby! I know Sky Ranch is a nice place. All of my other kids have been there and loved it. But what if Will was in the haunted cabin... oh, crap! There is no haunted cabin!! right?
Today he'll be orienteering (whatever the *&%$ that is!), swimming (I forbade him to jump on the big inflated water pillow thing with horrible tales of paralysis and death) and who knows what other hideously dangerous activities they can conjure!!
I miss my Will.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails