Monday, June 14, 2010

June... ahhh


Oh, how I love this glorious month! Yes, I live in Texas and it is hot, but I don't care!
June is the best month to me... I wish it lasted all year! And it does in the Virgin Islands.
I really should live there.
Oh, well, anyway here I am in the Dallas suburbs enjoying this beautiful day. Paper Cowgirl is in less that 2 weeks and I am making preparations for my mermaid class. Sequins and seashells are the order of the day.
I am determined to appreciate every minute this lovely time of the year. It is a beautiful gift to be alive
xo~Dale

3 comments:

Leah C said...

I just love June, too! And I spent the first part of it in southern Texas visiting my brother...enjoyed every minute of the heat:)

Unknown said...

June is my favorite summer month....not too buggy just quite yet, but will be soon. Have fun with your mermaid class! Sounds like a ball!

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Ohhh girl ~ I need to live in the Virgin Islands too ! I just did a post on my love of the ocean ~
xoxo
Lori

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails