Wednesday, June 30, 2010

finding joy...

Life is no picnic. There are so many woes, personal and in the big wide world, still I find joy is in great abundance. Today I picked tomatoes, read a bit, spent over 4 hours at Fry's trying to get a computer issue resolved. Okay, the computer thing wasn't delightful, but I remained pleasant and in the end I think my attitude helped. I think my problem will soon be resolved.
I am grateful for my life, my family, the wonderful comfort I take from creative pursuits. Those joys ease the stresses of life. I never, ever want to become blinded to the good and beautiful in this world.
xo~Dale

3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Dale great post. Yes Life is beautiful. We have to make what we can of whats on offer
Alison

Leah C said...

Well said, Dale! Have a joyful holiday weekend:)

Jan Thomason said...

Great attitude because I would DIE if you were in a place where you didn't...........LOVE ME SO MUCH!!

why??

because I LOVE YOU!

you're the best and you have the same attitude that i have and i think that's what makes us friends.

xxxooo, jan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails