Wednesday, February 03, 2010

the cure...


So, I am thinking I have found the remedy for what ails me... a sunset dinner on a lovely beach.
I can hear the gentle surf and feel the powdery sand beneath my feet.
In reality, I'm actually feeling a bit better this morning. I am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel!
I am feeling the need to drag myself into my sweet new studio and play with some vintage lace and buttons and glitter. I think that is a very good sign! Maybe I'll even get dressed! LOL! No promises, though. I have a very cute new nightgown that looks enough like a dress to carry me through the day. ;)
And to heck with that silly groundhog and his dire predictions for 6 more weeks of winter. Here in Texas we do our own thing. Bee Cave Bob (a rather handsome) armadillo did NOT see his shadow and we are expecting an early spring!! read all about it here
So, today I am dreaming of buttercups and hyacinths and a candlelight dinner on this beautiful beach.
Hope your Wednesday is peaceful.
xo~Dale

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The beach scene is beautiful! I will dream with you. :)

Leah C said...

Wish I could be there on that beach:) I'm so "mad" at that silly gopher...six more weeks of winter...ugh!

Signs and Salvage said...

I think that beach could cure ANYTHING!! Maybe we all need to hop on a plane and meet there!!! It is good to hear that you are feeling a bit better today!!! YAY!! Have a BLESSED day!!!

Kristin

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Oh girl I am right there with you wanting to be on the beach ~ I am in Texas too dreaming of the beach ~ I literally do not find anything better than the warm sun, sand and the sound of the ocean waves ~
Ohhhhhhh dream.......
xoxo
Lori

Percy Bisque Silley said...

So... I am thinking that what ails me is that Unbearable and yet newly fashionable verbal tic in which people begin sentences with the word "So..."

So Vulgar, so Rude, so... American.

In Foulest Humour,

Percy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails