Thursday, September 17, 2009

a week of RAIN!!


So, a loooooong week of grey, wet days is inspiring me to make some ultra-cheerful banners! I am hungry for color and joy!! I KNOW the sun will return, but I am beginning to feel like I am living in the novel "The Road" (great book~ read it!)...
On a more sunny note, I did actually stroll into my studio and make some pretties on Tuesday! It was wonderful to get back in the glitter groove! I think I'll make a mermaid grotto today... Sea thoughts always cheer me!
Well, I am off for another gallon of coffee. Hope your Thursday is filled with light and joy!
xo~Dale

4 comments:

Leah C said...

Wishing you some warm sunshine:)

Unknown said...

Dale isn't this weather just crazy!!!! I am definitely ready for the sun to shine. On a positive note though it has made me stay inside and create! Hugs!

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Oh, so you're a girl who changes her header too (I do so at my site Completely Coastal) and just posted your previous header on my blog A Beach Lovers Place. Love your headers!!!

Leah C said...

Hey Dale...I chose you for an award! Check my blog for details:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails