Wednesday, May 27, 2009


I've been doing some digi work, making jewelry for Paper Cowgirl and reclaimimg my life one careful step at a time. My knee is better, though far from healed. Sleep is still difficult and I am walking very carefully and using one crutch or a cane. But I feel better and am beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel.
My boys get out of school on June 5th. Hooray for summer! I am ready for the pool and the deliciously slower pace of life around my house for the next 3 months.
I LOVE sunshine!!!

4 comments:

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thought of the displaced mermaid that you are when making my second class lesson plans for August, hee hee. You know honestly the water will probably be just what you need. Blessings dear gal.

Amy said...

Bless your heart Dale...this has been a loooonnng recovery for you hasn't it?! You are so right...you need to head to the beach. Wasn't today beautiful?! I couldn't keep the smile off my face!

I'm thinking about getting an updated blog banner and am keeping an eye on your shop.

Gypsy Tears said...

Did I happen to mention I am a RN.. who would be more than happy to accompany you to Belize.. of course, follow all docs orders and all....*smiles* Take good care.... salt water always had been the cure all!

nia said...

Hi Dale, you have a wonderful web site, really it looks like "sea dream", I loved it. Congratulations and Good Luck for all your creative works.

Have a nice and inspirational day,

With my love,
nia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails