Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Vengeance is mine sayeth...

I bragged about my moonroof and now I've got a wacky light problem with my car. That's about right. I tried to repair it with my mind, but my mojo is so weak it is pathetic. So... I turned the damn thing off. I predict another trip to Frisco for repairs. Maybe I'll get to drive that orange Element again. Who thought of that car? It looks like Hitler's car. I doubt Mr. Bean would drive it. I must admit the acoustics are pretty awesome though. Maybe if they provided you with a mask to wear when you drive. I don't know...
I did not watch the State of the Union address last night. Well, that's a lie. I went to the gym and it was on like probably 7 of the 8 tvs... so I SAW some of it, but did not plug in the earphones and LISTEN. The 8th tv was ESPN and people were skiing in a sort of snow/ice covered halfpipe. I am constantly amazed at the things people dream up to risk life and limb. I didn't get that "I-wanna'-do-something-very-physically-dangerous-just-to-prove-I can" gene. Sometimes I'm afraid to cross the street... So, I didn't watch the rah-rah speech and I slept just fine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails